Consultant Dynamics F&O Supply Chain Management
On behalf of our client KPMG Microsoft Business Solutions, Flexxy Recruitment Solutions is looking to hire a Consultant Dynamics F&O Supply Chain Management.
Working as a Consultant Dynamics F&O Supply Chain Management at KPMG Microsoft Business Solutions means that you are the functional Consultant who will help our leading customers to implement and apply our ERP solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance as smartly and efficiently as possible.
Working in a trade or logistics environment means working in an innovative and broadly oriented environment.
Product and process development is the focus area of our customers and the streamlined support of these processes is at the heart of our projects. You switch and consult with various stakeholders to analyze the processes and inventory the needs.
You are then jointly responsible for the implementation advice and the implementation of our solutions.
Do you have a view on the logistics world, do you want to help lead customers, work in an international environment and develop yourself as a business and Consultant Dynamics F&O SCM? Then this role suits you!
- You are an enthusiastic and energetic consultant who likes to work on the latest developments in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations;
- You have at least 3 to 5 years of experience as an ERP Consultant, preferably Microsoft Dynamics, but consultants with experience with other ERP systems (eg SAP / Infor / IFS / Oracle) are also invited to respond);
- You think in terms of processes and you have demonstrable experience with ERP implementations, including sales, trade & distribution, logistics, Warehouse management, supply chain planning;
- Analytical, strong communicator, you can easily make connections and keep an overview;
- You have affinity and experience with Project methodologies and associated approach (including Agile / SCRUM).
- Affinity with solution & enterprise architecture, Dataverse (Common Data Model and Common Data Services) is a concept that you have knowledge of;
- Themes such as Digital transformation (cloud, Microsoft 365), Analytics (big data, visibility supply chain, visualization, optimization), Cost efficiency, Costing, Maintenance cost, Process integration, Lean management, Supply chain collaboration, IoT Internet of things, Finance complexity, Customer service and field service appeal to you;
- You are interested in process optimization and process mining techniques;
- Excellent proficiency in Dutch and English
Do you want to join our client's team as the new Consultant Dynamics F&O Supply Chain Management? Then we'd love to hear from you!