Marketing Manager | Digital / Salesforce | Sans Institute | Remote
On behalf of our client Sans Institute, Flexxy Recruitment Solutions is looking to hire a Marketing Manager B2B.
Responsible for driving our growth and implementing parts of our overall marketing strategy. You love working closely together with Sales and will be responsible for penetrating new accounts as well as growing existing business. Not shy of experimenting with new tactics and constantly looking to test different approaches, you will be responsible for tracking, analyzing, and implementing all facets of demand and lead generation activities together with the wider Marketing team and EMEA/APAC Sales teams. You’ve got a proven track record in B2B Marketing, Salesforce is no stranger to you and you have worked with marketing automation tools before.
- Leverage positioning, messaging, buyer personas, and other information to execute effective marketing campaigns and programs that focus on the development of Leads, MQLs, and SQLs.
- Develop engaging lead nurturing journeys for new prospects and existing customers
- Map content and marketing collateral to the buyer's journey by vertical, buyer stage, and persona
- Manage an Account-Based Marketing approach to support identification, prospecting, and penetration into target accounts
- Produce campaign summaries to track conversion rates, lead flow, and use a data-led approach to measure performance and identify new opportunities to improve future campaigns
- Work closely with regional Sales teams across EMEA and APAC to share best practice and ensure B2B marketing activities are timely, relevant, and support business objectives.
- Use Salesforce Marketing Cloud to create targeted and effective demand generation email campaigns to our audience in collaboration with regional Sales teams.
- In collaboration with Sales Operations and Digital Marketing Teams, maintain/enhance database quality, process data imports, and provide segmentation for marketing campaigns in compliance with CAN SPAM/GDPR laws
- Analyse data from multiple sources to develop a deeper understanding of consumer behaviour, and use the findings to enhance the customer journey/experience
- Create sales enablement materials in partnership with SANS Sales and Marketing teams, including presentation decks, sales flyers, and other communication materials
- Will work collaboratively with the Marketing, Sales and USA B2B marketers to identify and execute marketing opportunities
- Report back to Marketing Director EMEA/APAC and for approval and sign-off on all planned marketing activity in advance of expenditure.
- Minimum of 3+ years experience in B2B Marketing
- A pro-active forward-thinking team player
- Background and/or interest in Cyber Security
- Ability to use own initiative and work independently
- Experience in executing cross-functional demand and lead generation programs and lead nurturing journeys
- Direct experience working with CRM and Marketing Automation tools such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Marketo (or similar) and Salesforce.com
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau
- Understanding of lead generation best practices
- Passionate about testing, measurement, and optimization to continuously drive ROI
- Data-driven with the ability to interpret statistics, trends, and reports
- Not afraid to challenge the status quo
- PC literate with good MS Office skills
- Ability to perform multiple activities simultaneously
- Ability to manage budgets, timelines, business expectations, and marketing objectives successfully
- Excellent written and oral communication skills as well as presentation skills
- Able to work in high-pressure situations and deadline driven
- Good research skills
- Strong attention to detail and organised
- Must possess strong communications skills to communicate globally across marketing and other departments
Do you want to join our client's team as the new Marketing Manager B2B ? Then we'd love to hear about you!